July 05, 2011

Summer

Things that I love about summer:
  • The way my skin looks with a tan
  • The smell of sunscreen
  • Popsicles, ice cream, slushies...it all seems okay when it's summer!
  • Sleeping in my undies :)
  • Campires (and smores)!
  • Camping
  • Babies hanging out in nothing but a diaper!
  • Exercising outside
  • The beach
  • Swimming pools
  • Seeing lupins on the side of the road (this is a PEI thing)
  • Hiding tired eyes behind sunglasses
  • Fun beach hats on babies
  • The drive-in
  • The fact that summer clothes take up less room in the dresser!
  • Did I mention ice cream???
Things that I don't love about summer:
  • Bugs
  • The smell of campire in my hair
  • Wearing a bathing suit
  • Humidity (and the effect it has on my hair)
  • Getting into a hot car
What do you love/hate about summer?

In my eyes, there are more pros than cons here!
Summer is amazing! It rocks! Go summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment